You excel at crafting creative marketing campaigns geared at specific audiences and are always testing to see whether you were successful. You are analytical and data-driven, always eager to ensure we are approaching an issue with the customer in mind. You are an inspiring colleague who enjoys planning ahead and who thrives in a dynamic, international team. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Team Lead.
- Contribute to the EAIE’s overall marketing and advertising strategy from design, development and planning to execution.
- Conceptualise and coordinate online marketing plans to promote the organisation’s products and services.
- Monitor the success of plans and tactics and analyse data to determine ROI and help shape future marketing decisions.
- Conduct market research and come of up with methods to grow the EAIE's reach and impact.
- Liaise with external digital and advertising agencies where needed, ensuring budgets and timelines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- Minimum four years of experience in a similar position.
- High proficiency with marketing platforms and tactics including: Hootsuite, Website Content management systems, e-mail marketing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO.
- A proven ability to use the web and social media to engage with target audiences.
- Affinity for the (international) higher education sector.
- Near-native English speaker with excellent writing skills in English.
- Already based in the Amsterdam area with a possession of a valid work permit.
- You have an entrepreneurial and creative drive: you like to take up a challenge and shape a new idea. You pull the necessary people together and then hands-on deliver something new and better.
- You are a team player: You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other teams and with individuals from different backgrounds.
- You pay attention to the details: You strive for excellence in everything you do. You understand the smallest details matter but you know when to choose progress over perfection.
- You see the bigger picture: You're able to break a large project into bite-size pieces while always keeping your eye on the big goal. You think two steps ahead and are aware of the consequences of decisions and/or actions for the entire organisation.
The EAIE offers a stimulating work environment, a generous benefit package, and an international staff who are dedicated to our mission. What more could you ask for? Maybe free fresh fruit, Nespresso and a chair massage? We provide those things too!
- Competitive non-profit salary: depending on education/work experience, based on 37.5 hours per week (5 days) with an initial contract of 7 months.
- Work hard, play hard: 25 days of holiday per year (plus 10 days at Christmas).
- Retire in style: we contribute while you contribute to your pension scheme.
- Ride the train: 75% of your daily transportation covered if you live outside of Amsterdam.
- Health is wealth: 50% of your monthly health insurance coverage covered.
- Lifelong learning: opportunities for professional development.
Qualifying candidates may be contacted before application deadline. Interviews will take place the week of 1 April. Candidates must already be residing in the Netherlands.
Application deadline: 30 March 2019