Marketing & Communication Specialist with English and German
iiyama is a leading international display solutions manufacturer enabling individuals and organizations to see and interact with the world around them since 1973. iiyama desktop monitors accompany people at work and at home. iiyama Large Format Displays and touchscreen solutions help businesses get their message across to their partners and clients. And the iiyama G-Master #monitors4gamers help gamers unlock their full gaming potential.
In the Marketing & Communication Specialist role you will be responsible for all iiyama marketing activities on the UK and German markets. Working in the company’s headquarters in Holland, you will cooperate closely with country managers, the whole marketing team and external agencies to create brand awareness and provide information and tools to all stakeholders. You will report directly to the Marketing Team Manager. You will also be responsible for cocreating and executing the iiyama marketing strategy for the Large Format Displays portfolio.
Your work location will be at our European HQ in Hoofddorp (NL)
We are looking for an excellent communicator and a strong team player committed to cocreating the success of the whole team. A fast learner, with a hands-on attitude who knows how to make things happen.
- Manage marketing activities for the iiyama UK and German branches
- Working closely with the whole marketing team and an external marketing agency based in Poland manage the design and creation of all requested marketing materials (online and offline)
- Cocreate and execute iiyama marketing strategy for the Large Format Displays portfolio
- Maintain and update iiyama website using a dedicated CMS
- Create and coordinate iiyama presence at (inter)national events and exhibitions
- Offer marketing support for Italy (growing market)
- Ensure message consistency and adherence to brand guidelines
- Update pricelists (Excel)
- Daily work with Trello and Monday to communicate with the team
- Motivated team-player with a positive attitude and an open mind
- Hands-on mentality, pro-active and reliable
- Minimum 3-year experience in Marketing and Communication, preferably in an international B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (preferably native)
- Good command of German is a big plus, but not a must
- Educated to degree level
- Customer satisfaction focused mindset with excellent communication skills
- Well organized, creative and entrepreneurial
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is beneficial
- Full time available
- A chance to work for one of the A-brand market leaders, with high quality, innovative products in an international setting
- A challenging position within a dynamic, fast-growing organization
- A chance to cocreate your role and not only handle the workload assigned
- Informal environment with room for new ideas and initiatives.
- Good working conditions and salary.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, I kindly invite you to apply. Please provide us with your resume and cover letter before March 25th 2019.
Please send these to email@example.com and use the reference “Marketing & Communication Specialist” in the title.
For more information about our company, please visit www.iiyama.com.
For further information and questions regarding this position you can contact our marketing coordination manager Kasia Bekisz at +48 692 031 143
Agency calls not appreciated.