In your role you will be part of the tender management team whose goal is to help colleagues win competitive sales opportunities. Your main responsibility will be to write responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP) and assist account teams in writing their own RFP responses. It is your objective to ensure bid text is concise, compelling and present the Marsh solution in the best possible light. As a member of the tender management team, you will have an important role in improving quality and maintaining consistency, while ensuring all content is approved prior to be used in RFP responses.
You will work in a team that is part of the Sales department and is perceived in the organization as professional, hardworking, fun, enthusiastic and highly dedicated. The culture is open, loyal and we are always striving for improvement.
- Excellent report writing ability, including both the English and Dutch Language.
- Commercial / Journalism writing background or passion towards Journalism
- Natural curiosity for facts and figures
- Interest in the Financial services industry
- Writing concise and compelling text
- Further develop the central library of RFP-related information
- Review input from previous responses for reuse in future responses
- Assisting in the development of storyboards and bid plans
- Support the RFP process for smaller bids
- Reporting of progress
- Maintenance of content management systems
Ideal Experience and key skills
- HBO level of education (ideally Journalism, Communications or Sales related)
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Professional / Commercial writing background
- Knowledge of the insurance market
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to write in a concise and convincing way
- Experienced in the review and editing process of written content
- Excellent skills in working with MS Word, MS Excel and content management systems
- Ability to work both in a team as well as to act independently
What to expect from Marsh?
With the so called onboarding program you'll extensively get acquainted with The Marsh organization. During this program we'll develop a personal development plan. Besides that Marsh offers next to your salary excellent additional benefits.
For further information please contact Caroline Waaijer via firstname.lastname@example.org or try +316 20 42 13 48
Send your resume and cover letter. Please be informed that a case study will be part of the selection process.