At Triodos Bank, we're digital on the move. As UX Lead at the Marketing Department at Head Office, you will design customer journeys and user interfaces that meet people’s needs and are consistent on the Triodos brand. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the Triodos digital user experience. In this role, you are an analytical and creative designer alike, can grasp user needs and solve problems.
- Conduct user research and test
- Develop wireframes (sometimes VD) and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers to crate intuitive, user-friendly digital experiences.
Furthermore, your main responsibilities are to
- Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs that align with the Triodos brand
- Realise a cross company design system and maintaining it
- Implement designs (visual and interaction) and flows
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
In this role you will work with brand strategists to translate propositions into user experiences and interfaces, work with Visual Designers to implement attractive designs and work with content developers for content mapping and content organization.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1.400 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist and is a modern and green work place. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
You want to make a difference
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a Financial Risk Manager. And that's not all: Triodos Bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work
- A bike scheme
- 28 days of paid annual leave for a 40-hour working week and the opportunity to purchase up to 14 additional days of annual leave
- An attractive pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
This is you
What you bring is proven experience as a UX/IU Lead Designer, Visual Designer or a similar role. You have a very good understanding of how to market values-based brands. You ask the right questions, work in a structured way and have a problem-solving attitude. Your analytical mind is values based driven and business acumen. In addition, you bring:
- A bachelor degree in UI Design, Visual Design, Service Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in user research
- A strong portfolio of UX/UI design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Greo Belgers, Director Marketing via 06-42992755.
Want to join our team?
Please apply via de application button. Send in your CV and motivation letter (in English) before 30 April and maybe we will meet soon!