One bank. One brand. One common goal: to change the world for the better.
Triodos Bank follows the ‘one bank, one brand’ principle, with respect for the diversity and local entrepreneurship of our international branches. The focus for the Marketing team at our Head Office in Zeist is to strengthen the bank’s brand in all countries where we operate and to support and stimulate the branches to realise the best possible marketing results. Integrated marketing communications forms the core of this position.
· By translating our organisational goals, values and audiences into visuals, language, storytelling and digital customer experience, you help create a cohesive international brand.
· You are a sparring partner, challenger and supporter for our international marketing colleagues in creating marketing policy, plans and activities.
· Well-informed decision-making is second nature to you. You are able to take group-wide analyses and research projects on customer audiences and market insights to a higher level.
· You understand how winning teams build and maintain brand consistency over channels, design principles and CX.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1400 co-workers, we make money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains for almost 40 years. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of personally knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Regular moments of shared reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our Head Office is in Zeist and is a modern and green work place. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then your commuter expenses are fully remunerated. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
The Marketing department at the Head Office consists of a team of 8 professionals. The main areas of expertise are marketing strategy, digital marketing, marketing communications and marketing intelligence. The team works closely with our branches in the six countries where we operate, namely Spain (Madrid), France (Paris), Belgium (Brussels), Germany (Frankfurt), the UK (Bristol) and the Netherlands (Zeist) -- and with the Triodos Investment Management business unit, also based in Zeist. In addition, there is close co-creation with retail and business banking, with ICT and with corporate communication. The HO Marketing team works agile in multi-disciplinary teams.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as International Marketeer. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and fair employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
· You align, coordinate and inspire from your passion for marketing, digital CX and branding.
· You can think both analytically and emotionally.
· Cultural differences are something you deeply understand.
· You are entrepreneurial, a team player, and someone who get things done.
· You have affinity with the mission of Triodos Bank and are able to translate this into your daily tasks.
This is complemented by
· a minimum of 7+ years experience in branding, both B2B and B2C areas, preferably in an international and multi-disciplinary environment.Experience and affinity with project management.
· Excellent communication skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· Relevant education at Bachelor’s level or higher.
· Experience with digital channels and digital marketing, marketing communications and marketing intelligence, and familiar with project management.
· A command of Dutch, Spanish, French and/or German would be an asset.
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Greo Belgers (Director marketing international) via + 31 (0)30 694 2080.
Want to join our team? Please send your application (in English) via the apply button before 9 September, to the attention of Marlies van Beek, HR Advisor.
The first interview round is scheduled for 19 September. We would appreciate it if you can take this into account in your planning.
Recruitment agencies need not respond to this posting.