Elekta is the leading innovator of equipment and software designed to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. In the Netherlands we constantly work to innovate and improve equipment and software for brachytherapy, a means of delivering High Dose Rate radiotherapy with optimized accuracy and minimal invasiveness. What could be more stimulating than developing commercial strategies and marketing tools for new and existing products within this fascinating and ultra-modern technological arena?
Product Marketing Manager Brachytherapy
Veenendaal, 40 hours a week
This is a highly involving and multi-facing role in which you work closely with the Marketing Manager, Product Manager, and many other departments in order to:
- Determine global messaging and content for Elekta brachytherapy solutions, as well as brachytherapy as a treatment method;
- Drive the development of marketing tools and collateral across all channels, including digital, symposia, trade shows and internal newsletters;
- Perform the ongoing placement of existing products on the market, including repositionings in response to market trends, new product introductions or competitive activity.
At all times your objective is to help us communicate the ways in which our products meet the precise and ever-changing needs and expectations of both internal and external customers. Thus you assist with competitive reviews, leveraging learnings to modify and adapt messaging. You also work closely with Global Marcom for the definition and development of activities, and with clinical marketing partners for the definition and development of key clinical marketing collateral.
Marketing that makes a difference
This is an ideal role for candidates who are eager to grow and build a marketing career within a sector where the most advanced technologies are deployed to save lives. Energy, ambition and an understanding of digital communication tools are more important than experience. And you will be given all the product training you need within a positive, collaborative and stable working environment.
Do you have the stand-out talents for this multi-dimensional role?
Can you embody a self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset, along with the ability to dig deep and do the groundwork when necessary? Are you able to focus on results and move proactively if outcomes do not match expectations? These are all attributes you will need if you are to succeed in this position, and you should also bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline and, ideally, at least 2 years of experience in an international marketing role, perhaps as a trainee;
- An affinity with technology that will enable you to gain a rapid understanding of the market, products and clinical usage of Elekta business lines and products;
- Powerful and creative written and verbal communication skills including fluent written and spoken English;
- The project management and influencing skills necessary to autonomously drive the success of cross-functional initiatives in multi-disciplinary, geographically dispersed teams.
An attractive offer from a great organization
Elekta is a flexible and forward-thinking international organization that is fully focused on the wellbeing of our employees. You will enjoy a flexible working atmosphere with informal structures, along with the knowledge that you are contributing to the improvement of cancer treatments. Further benefits include:
- a permanent contract and a competitive salary that matches your experience;
- profit-sharing arrangement: max 16% on a yearly basis (9% average in recent years);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 days of holiday and 13 ADV days per year;
- Travel allowance for home-work travel;
- A tax-advantageous fitness package;
- Good company restaurant and regular opportunities to socialize within the company;
- Flexible working hours
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Elekta offers every possibility for you to progress in your career.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact Elike van Bronkhorst, Marketing Manager, for more information about this position, phone number +31 (0)6 27883902 . To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 3,600 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. www.elekta.com.